In the World we live in today, the relevance of Cryptocurrency is rapidly increasing and ICOs are at the crux of the ecosystem that is necessary for hatching innovative blockchain related startups. ICOVO is a platform that will support healthy ICOs, which will create the future, by offering ICOVO Web, ICOVO App, and DAICOVO.

Decentralized Token Management: The team intends to create DAICOVO, an original smart contract incorporating DAICO’s fundamental idea of decentralized token management.

The team will also introduce a system that only allows withdrawals according to the capital demand of a project’s pre-loaded schedule through a Tap system setting an amount that can be withdrawn per unit of time. This will prevent developers from running off with raised funds.

In the event that an investor notices a problem with the project, they are able to retract their investment that was raised under agreement as a refund.

The Mission of ICOVO is that if there is no ICO, then there is no Future. ICOs are at the very core of the ecosystem necessary for hatching innovative, blockchain-related startups. This mechanism for the future must not be crushed, but rather carefully preserved.

These days, we see that Cryptocurrency allows for impossibly vast amount of wealth to be moved, giving these investors the power to change society. As a result, the next generation of young investors with flexible thinking and deep understanding of technology have emerged. Their funds are invested in “innovative blockchain-related start-ups”. As such, ICO is not a run-of-the mill fundraising tool, but an essential piece in creating an ecosystem incubating innovative blockchain-related start-ups that will create the future. We must not prematurely crush this future-creating instrument on grounds of lack of investor protections, or need to perpetuate governments’ central authority.

ICOVO has a vision to become the Global Standard for ICO Platforms . This can be done as the team Creates a global standard for ICO platforms for innovative blockchain related startups and ICO investors. In order to achieve the mission of soundly cultivating ICOs into "the very core of the ecosystem necessary for hatching innovative blockchain-related startups" that will create the future, ICOVO must become a next-generation global standard for ICO platforms that is truly valuable to both innovative blockchain-related startups and ICO investors.

At the same time, the team will make the ICOVO framework the global standard by proposing a new, centralized-decentralized hybrid management framework to central governments around the world currently seeking to develop healthy ICO environments through centralized methods.

What is DAICO?

A DAICO is a model that uses decentralized methods to prevent planners from dishonestly using funds raised through an ICO. . In ICOs using tokens that conform to the ERC20 standard, smart contracts are used to limit the amount of funds raised that project founders can withdraw per unit of time, and if the project is canceled for whatever reason, the remaining funds can be returned to the ICO investors if a consensus is reached.

THE OVO TOKENS

ICO investors who use OVO to purchase tokens for projects drafted on the ICOVO platform get a 25% discount compared to using ETH. Because OVO is an exchange-listed token, its price fluctuates against ETH. For this reason, the rate for the 25% discount against ETH is set at whatever the rate is just before each drafted project's token sale begins (resulting in the discount rate continuing to fluctuate throughout the token sale). In addition, 30% of the amount raised by the planners is paid in OVO while the remaining 70% is paid in ETH.

For Additional Information About ICOVO, Please visit the following:

Website: https://icovo.co/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOVOCO

Whitepaper: https://icovo.co/whitepaper/20180831_wp_service_en.pdf

Telegram: https://t.me/icovoco Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ICOVO/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/icovoco/

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4468796.0

Authored by fireman2001: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1759573