WHAT IS GRABITY?
Grabity is an open Blockchain technology that converts the Web perspective from a centralized system to a distributed network. The execution of the current hardware has improved considerably, even though mobile phones work better than previous servers, however, it does not use 100% of its storage capacity or its data processing capacity. Anyone can share their computing assets through inactive devices they already own, for example, mobile phones, tablets and PCs, users can earn rewards and resources, and DApp developers can use their PC resources to work with services at a lower cost.
WHAT IS ORBITS NETWORK?
Orbits Network is Grabity’s decentralized core network detailing a P2P network that is genuinely distributed through the use of all inert PC computing resources connected by cable or remotely. Orbits Network transactions are efficiently monitored using Genesis Hoisting technology, which can process transactions simultaneously and quickly. In addition, intelligent contracts and resource files can be stored in separate sections for each by using distributed storage technology and defragmentation function technology that can remember each part and run in transmission format.
1. System Layer: Overlay arrangement based on P2P. Check and then extend exchanges between hubs through the layer. The main one is to take full advantage of the fundamental system’s data transfer capability.
2. Information Layer: Blockchain data structure and physical storage space. Including Merkle Tree, Hash Function, Data Block, digital signature and others that store blocks and DApp files that contain the transaction history.
3. Layer of Agreement: The nodes that generate transactions directly verify the transactions themselves, and the transactions that have been verified by most of the nearest nodes are generated as blocks. This is distributed to other nodes, and if a node is configured as a malicious attack, the transaction details are initialized and synchronized with the details of the verified transaction.
4. Application Layer: Provide the application interface through Blockchain. Bright contracts, virtual machines, DApp, etc. are incorporated and connected directly between information clients.
5. Administration layer: The toolkit and SDK are given to shape the advancement of the environment and meet the outsider.
Currently, DApp stores only the database in Blockchain, and the source files are stored on a central server. Due to the fundamental limitations of Blockchain technology and communication, the hybrid architecture is operating. This is a vulnerable structure where data can be protected through the Blockchain, but when the central server becomes ineffective, the system will collapse.
A truly distributed application should be able to distribute and execute source files as well. However, if you place the source files in Blockchain, the capacity grows exponentially, so efficient storage and processing systems are needed. Unlike the existing structure in which functions are stored in the entire memory and the function of a specific function is accessed, the program source in Orbits Network stores the function as a basic unit.
Total Token amount: 10,000,000,000 GBT Token
Token sale amount: 7,000,000,000 GBT
Percentage of sales Token from total Token: 70%
Hard cap : 30,000,000 USD
Soft cap : 10,000,000 USD
Tokens except for the pre-sale and public sale are sold in private rounds. Unsold tokens are due to be incinerated.
PRE SALE Token Sale Rate: 20% Bonus: 10%
PUBLIC SALE Token Sale Rate: 30% Bonus: 0%
Visit the useful links below
Author's BTT URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2007259