Hi Guys ! all of you know I always bring you the information about good crypto related projects through my blog. So today I'm going to introduce you a new cryptocurrency based project called Terawatt
What is Terawatt?
Terawatt is a patent-pending, renewable energy blockchain startup, with a strong focus on monetization and driving global.
Terawatt will make a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), and furthermore make a profoundly deflationary Ethereum based money for worldwide installments. The DAO will be supported and utilized by Utility Companies, L.E.D. Dealers, Businesses, Token Holders, and Energy Customers around the world. The DAO will go about as a decentralized worldwide shared/protection store to guarantee Utilities (and organizations) dependably approach financing (which always runs out) for sponsoring L.E.D. deals to their vitality clients (or for organizations moving up to L.E.D.s).
The Lighting Problem/Solution
Inefficient light bulbs are creating both unnecessary greenhouse gas emissions, which contribute to climate change, and unnecessarily exorbitant electricity bills for peoples and governments. TeraWATT will help to fix this problem by driving LED adoption LED lighting solutions have never been more accessible or affordable than now. With multiple rebate programs and incentives, more cities are making the switch to LED street lighting.
And why wouldn’t they? As we all know by now, LEDs are energy-efficient and long-lasting which means huge savings on the energy bill as well as reduced maintenance costs. But what about the other benefits? Such as reduced crime rate, safer neighborhoods, and overall perceived improvement? These are all benefits that LED street lighting can offer compared to the orangey glow of the high pressure sodium (HPS) street lighting still illuminating most of our streets and neighborhoods.
The Benefit Of Using L.E.D
- Light up immediately, like an incandescent bulb
- They stay cool to the touch even after use
- Last up to five times longer than CFLs
- No sensitivity to cold temperatures
- Do not contain mercury
- Some models can be used with a dimmer switch
- Available in soft, warm, and bright white hues
The Features LED Token Utility
The Terawatt token will have several utility functions:
- Used as a secure, private (zk-SNARKS), fast, low cost, decentralized payment currency at Utility Companies, LED Bulb Sellers, and any other interested merchants.
- Allows entry to the DAO, staking/voting abilities, powers the DAO ecosystem with Ethereum Smart Contracts.
- Allows access to decentralized immutable renewable tax data records (for a small fee), used as financial incentive to verify L.E.D. bulb purchases.
- Incentive - The Terawatt Token/Currency acts as a reward for each L.E.D. bulb/fixture purchase that's verified by our patent-pending process. This serves as an incentive for users to purchase LEDs for home, businesses, or government use and verify them through our interface.
- Data Storage - LED purchase records may be securely stored in the Terawatt ecosystem. This allows the purchasing entity to return at tax time and have all of their LED and other Energy Star Rated Purchase records readily available. The user pays a small token fee to access the records again. (c)2018, Terawatt Corp All Rights Reserved 36 6) Masternodes - When Ethereum makes it available. This will help to further secure and decentralize the Terawatt ecosystem, while providing benefits like residual rewards and DAO voting/staking power to token holders
ICO And Token Detail
- Name: Terawatt Token
- Symbol Token: LED
- Platform: Ethereum
- Total Supply: 100.000.000 LED
- Tokens for sold: 65.000.000 LED
- Payment: ETH
- Token price of Pre-ICO: $0.30 USD
- Token price of ICO: $0.40 USD
- Softcap: 500,000 USD
- Hardcap: 13.500.000 USD
- Minimum investment: 0.2 ETH
- Private sales: June 2018
- Pre-ICO: July 2018
- ICO: September 2018
For more information, please follow the links below:
Thread: Bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4566082.0
Thank you for watching
Bitcointalk Account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1692254
My EtherWallet: 0x255ed64a84ae3e16dd859c4aa070384f2addf0fc