How to mine the Bitcoin With GPU Using GUIMiner
how to mine the Bitcoin. In this discussion, we will discuss about how to mine the Bitcoin with GPU using GUIMiner. GUIMiner this software can be obtained free of charge. Here you need to know about GUIMiner:
GUIMiner â Recommendation system requirements
*.OpenCL-compatible graphics card.
*. Supports "worker" more than one.
*. Save the configuration and password to login.
*. Supports solo mining and the mining pool.
*. Supports OpenCL, CUDA, and CPU mining.
*. Can Minimize, Hover, or icon to view status.
*. There are features of the designation process of mine received/invalid.
*. Can see the position of the balance of the account at the pool or withdraw in mining, mining pool.
At the time GUIMiner is run first, the software will automatically try to detect OpenCL available. If it is not found, you can still mine using the CPU.
The user can choose the server pool that has been available in the software interface. Note the first server pool mining will be used. Also included with the configuration of the host, port, and address your bitcoin wallet. All configuration required in mine this is usually already prepared a guide on each pool of mining.
1. Bitcoin Wallet (Bitcoin Wallet). If you don't have the wallet, please specify to choose one of the Bitcoin wallet (wallet Bitcoin)
2. GUIMiner Sotware or also another, but this time we will use GUIMiner.
3. Graphics card, can use AMD or NVIDIA
4. pool Accounts mining. If the intention of solo mining mining can also, however it is advisable to pool the mining. To make it easier.
5. Coolant. Can also use a regular fan for extra. And placed in front of the PC/Laptop
6. Operating System (OS), can use Windows, Linux, or Mac.
7. PC or Laptop
8. Hardware Monitoring, Used to monitor the condition of the hardware. The main thing, is to monitor the temperature of your Monitor PC/device. So if your device has reached the temperature of 70-80 degrees Celsius, better process mining stopped in advance until your device is cold again. Don't impose your device, because if imposed could be fatal. One of the hardware monitoring can be downloaded here: Hardware Monitor.( http://openhardwaremonitor.org )
9. Internet connection. Can with broadband, as well as wifi. Try your connection is stable.
How to Mine:
1. Download the first GUI Miner here: GUIMiner http://Guiminer.com
2. GUIMiner Extracts of yesteryear in the desired folder. Can be placed on the desktop or in another location.
3. Make a note of configuration your on mine the pool accounts mining. The example used here, using "slush" pool "at http://Slushpool.com.
4. If you do not already have an account on the mining pool, please register first, then make a new worker.
5. save your username and password, then enter your username and password at GUIMiner. In General, setting the username and password in the mining pool will appear as below. It's just that, on this subject using the server pool in the bitcoin.cz.
URL: stratum + tcp://stratum.bitcoin.cz:3333
User name: userID. workerName password: anything
6. Select the device that you would like the graphics card used. See the example image below:
7. Add Extra Flag, only if you want to add an extra flag that corresponds to the device of your graphics card. You can see more about the graphics card or device optimization flag that corresponds to the type and model of graphics card here > > > comparisons of Hardware graphics card ( https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Non-spefialized_harfware_comparison )
However, if you are not sure of this, leave the extra flag.
8. Click Start to begin to mine the Bitcoin
EFor example on AMD graphics card series HD 5xxx, 6xxx series or HD be adding Extra flag here:
# Seeis also your monitor hardware when running GUIMiner, if the temperature is hot and already reached 80 degrees, stop the mine by clicking the STOP button.
# To measure how much can be produced in the mine power based on komputansi and bitcoin difficulty level mining could be done here:
Calculator Mine Bitcoin. Extra Flag is the additional configuration that can be used to maximize the performance of your graphics card. Provided, this configuration must be completely in accordance with the type and model of your graphics card.