AT&T Wi-Fi gateway comes with a default username and passwords and users find it difficult sometime to change ATT wifi password because they have not done such things before, but it is not a tough task to complete you can use some basic and simple steps to resolve the error. And one thing you need to keep in mind that you should keep a strong password for your device because it will help you to keep the security of your wifi device, and only limited allowed users can use your device.
Some issues always bother you a lot, and they keep coming again and again. Some common problems like you forgot your wifi password and now struggling to change ATT wifi password. ATT has provided various solutions that help you to get you things fixed and it has also kept the security as a priority, and that is why you need to go through a complete process to change the password.
You can change the password using the Smart Home Manager
- You need to visit the smart home manager using the att website.
- Next, you need to go to the “More” option on the main menu.
- Then, you need to choose the “Network” option.
- Now select your wifi name and password.
- Clear the existing name or password of your wifi and enter the new one.
- After that, select Save and you have done.
Once you have successfully changed the password, you should restart your device and then reconnect with your internet to get services resume. And ensure to connect all your wifi devices to use the service conveniently. And if you still have any questions like How to Change ATT Wifi Password or any other query, please feel free to connect with us.