Blockchain technology is one of the best solutions for individuals and small businesses to create a decentralized application (dApp) with outstanding features. However, choosing the best blockchain platform can be tricky for beginners.
There are so many blockchain platforms on the market, how do you know which one is the right solution for your dApp development project?
In this blog, we'll help you choose the best blockchain platform by going over the benefits of the most popular options.
Understanding of Decentralized Applications (dApps)
Blockchain is fast growing with developing decentralized applications (DApps) frequently being built. These blockchain revolutions serve efficient needs for users worldwide, obtaining huge popularity and mainstream discussion.
Decentralized applications (DApps) are open-source software running on blockchain technology. This innovation was developed with the vision to solve real-world complications and to give people digital freedom with its advantages over traditional applications including distributed, flexibility, and transparency.
DApps are commonly Split up into Two Types:
- Web3 DApps are those that can be obtained via a web browser without need users to download onto their devices.
- Native apps are those run on iOS/Android. Users can frequently install it from App Store or Google Play Store.
Interesting Facts About dApps
- A dAppʼs frontend code and user interface can be coded in any language that can build calls to its backend. Its backend code runs on a decentralized peer-to-peer blockchain network (like ethereum, eos, tron, etc), and all records of the applicationʼs operation are stored on a blockchain.
- In most cases, the entire code base is Open Source which means other people can access the code and build on top of it, but no one person “owns” the application it means, they are free to be used, improved, and built on top of by anyone in the community.
- The collection of users of the dApps are free to govern themselves. This term is called “autonomy.”
How DApp Empowering Blockchains?
Decentralized Application developers have the option to create applications on different blockchain platforms to meet their business and other requirements.
Most of the blockchain platforms allow developers to build dApp which supports for both web-based and iOS/Android native apps from the relevant blockchain platform.
Ethereum, EOS, Tron, ONTology, and Binance Chain, ranked o the top position in dApp world
Explore here - Top 5+ Blockchain Platforms For dApp Development!